Based in Layton, Utah, Seal Coat Supply has been manufacturing the premier asphalt emulsion sealcoat since 1989. Performance, quality, consistency and service of our company and sealer has been, and will remain, our top priority.
Property owners / managers, government agencies, and engineers turn to Seal Coat Supply's knowledgeable staff and reputation for top-quality, when looking for innovative and cost efficient products for maintaining and preserving their asphalt pavement investment. High density at 11.44 lbs/gal and 60% residue. Fully dehydrated Tuffcoat will not pullout, track, or stain concrete, sidewalks, approaches or decorative pavers. Our line of Tuffcoat products dry faster and bond harder than any other coating available when applied correctly.
- We take pride in our service and always have product available.
- Located in Davis County since 1989.
- Unique and proprietary formulas.
- Our product consistency is simply the best!
- Highest wear time due to hardness and quality of mineral fillers.
- Superior dry time, good storing/shipping ability, great body/thickness, black, flexible, durable, long lasting, safe/devoid of dangerous chemicals, easy to spread and spray.
- Absolutely no need for any additional expensive additives!
- Faster dry/cure time than competing sealcoats for minimal cost of downtime and faster reopening to traffic.